▲ Accessibility in Photos
Commands for Accessibility access in Photos
- Append Orientation Keywords
- This command will append either “landscape” “portrait” or “square” to the keywords of the selected media items.
- Describe with Choice
- In turn, a description of each selected item will be spoken. After each description, a dialog (shown for 5 seconds) will provide the option to Stop, Select, or Continue. If Select is chosen, the process will halt and the described item will be displayed full-screen in Photos.
- Dictated Search
- This command will search Photos for the terms or phrase dictated into a presented dialog.
- Say how many items are selected
- This command will say how many items are currently selected