Dictation Commands for exporting or sharing Keynote documents.
- Capture Current Slide to Public Folder
- Save a screen capture of the current slide to the current user’s Public folder.
- AirDrop Frontmost Presentation
- Begin an AirDrop session for the current presentation. NOTE: The presentation must have beensaved prior to using this command.
- Export All Images
- Create and open a folder in the Pictures folder containing all of the images from the frontmost document. NOTE: the document must be in single-file (archive) format.
- Save Current Presentation to Public Folder
- Save a copy of the frontmost presentation to the current user’s Public folder.
- Copy Presentation: To Thumb Drive and Eject
- Copy the frontmost presentation to the mounted thumb drive and eject after the copy has completed.
- Export Presentation to Movie File
- Export the frontmost presentation to a movie file in the Movies folder, and reveal the new file in the Finder.
- Export Presentation to PDF File
- Export the frontmost presentation to a PDF file in the Documents folder, and reveal the new file in the Finder.